The Western Electrical Contractors Education Foundation (WECEF) is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that was founded in 2005 to create opportunities to inform, educate and train men and women for successful and satisfying careers in the electrical and low voltage trades.
We believe in continuously raising the standards of industry education in order to promote a highly skilled workforce for the burgeoning electrical and low voltage needs in the Western United States.
WECEF works with industry and community partners to acquire charitable contributions, in-kind donations and grants that:
- Provide scholarship opportunities to help defray the cost of tuition, tools and fees
- Provide employment and career opportunities
- Help ensure that the men and women working in the electrical and low voltage trades realize the benefits of this career choice
- Boost the overall perception of the electrical and low voltage trades and construction industry by increasing outreach efforts through partnerships with educational organizations
- Increase the awareness of educational opportunities in the electrical and low voltage trade
- Increase the number and size of electrical and low voltage training facilities
- Enhance and develop diverse electrical and low voltage training courses
- Upgrade and create laboratory facilities and equipment to offer men and women the opportunity to train in the latest techniques on the latest technologies in order to meet the Western United States’ demand now and in the future
WECEF Thanks Our Founding Members